Volgers

zaterdag 3 oktober 2015

Timmy Mouse

Having seen all those mice made of felt on Pinterest, I couldn't help myself trying to make one. Not bad for a first experience with felting, I think!


I made clothes for him, and he will live in this house. I make a bed of the drawer, and a little sitting room above. Maybe he'l get a bigger house if/when I make more mice, but for now, this will be a good home for him.


His trouser has a little hole for his tail.

He loves my cat, they have the same whiskers (no cat was hurt to get those whiskers :) ).

Don't tickle!


Marit

4 opmerkingen:

Trui zei

wat gaaf,ik heb er laatst ook een gevilt is niet zo goed gelukt als deze

PILAR6373 zei

Timmy es un simpático ratón,me encanta su ropa y lo amigo que es de tu gato,la foto juntos es adorable!!!
Besos.

Linda zei

Timmy is adorable, and your cat is beautiful! :)

Event Bonsai4d zei

BonsaiQQ - Situs Permainan Kartu Online yang Sedang Trend dan Melegenda di Tanah Air Indonesia
Bandar Poker