All I used were a aluminium cup, an embossing pen and a few punches:
The aluminium gets a bit of a silvery look by the embossing pen. Not sure what to do next with it, but I think it looks decorative.
This is the finished cupboard, by the way. I thought I would glue it on the wall, but now I know how difficult to put something in it (and I want to be able to change that according to my liking or the season), I think it would be better if I could still get it off the wall if I want to. Anyway, this week I have great difficulty to get things straight (for example see the hooks...), so I leave that for now. I did finish the embroidery, now it needs to get framed.
Next time more progress on the door.
Bye for now,