As promised: an update on my conservatory. This is how it looks now:
I had bought some ornaments for the windows at Bindels Ornaments. They sell all kinds of metal ornamental pieces for the use in dollshouses. Of course the ornaments were 'golden', so they needed to be painted white and then made old, rusty and dirty.
I think the result is more beautiful then shows on the pictures!
Then of course, I still busy with the door to the none-existing house. It takes lots and lots of layers of white paint to cover the dark grey beneath! I also made a small cupboard, which I gave the same dark grey treatment, before painting it white, again and again and again...
Now it needs to dry thoroughly before I can work on making the old look.
It looks here like spring is finally coming, but they say it's going to snow again this weekend... I'll see if it will be dollshouse or garden this weekend!
Bye for now,